Inspections and supervision
Do you have a problem with your heating equipment?
We perform lining inspections. We can advise you on any equipment.
What do inspections look like:
- We inspect, take photographs and measure your device.
- We write a detailed inspection report describing the defects and propose a solution.
- You can use the inspection report as a basis for a tender for a contractor.
We most often inspect the following furnaces:
- Continuous furnaces in the building materials industry.
- Heating, annealing and drying kilns in foundries.
- Cremation furnaces.
- Biomass boilers,
- and more.
Do you need professional supervision of repairs directly in your plant?
We can help with this too. We provide supervision services for clients all over the world as experts in refractory technology.
Write to us at: